Last Modified Date: 12 Mar 2018
- Create a parameter Top N% as a float between 0 and 1, step size 0.01. Optionally, format the display format to 'Percentage'
- Create a calculated field 'Top N percent' that returns the n-th percentile value of the data set:
- Create a calculated field 'Top N Filter' that filters out the Top N percent:
- [Sales] <= [Top N Percent]
- Use the field 'Top N filter' on the Filters shelf, selecting only 'True'.
See attached workbook Top n% sample.twbx for reference.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials