Last Modified Date: 21 Nov 2016
The following example uses the Sample - Superstore data source to create a relative date filter based on the last date.
- Drag Order Date from the Dimensions pane to the Filters shelf.
- In the Filter Field dialog box, select the desired discrete date part. For example, to display only the latest month, select Month / Year, and then click Next >.
- In the Filter dialog box, click the Top tab, and then select By Field.
- Under By Field, select Top and enter 1.
- Then select Order Date and Maximum from the drop-down menus and click OK.
Additional InformationWhen selecting a date part, be sure to include higher levels in the date hierarchy. For example, to filter out all but the latest day, select Month / Day / Year instead of just Days.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials