Last Modified Date: 06 Feb 2018
Use a dashboard action. This example has a few sheets, a map view and detail views, and hides the detail views until a selection is made on the map view.
- Arrange the Map and detail sheets on a dashboard.
- Select Dashboard > Actions
- Click the Add Action button, and select Filter.
- Under Run action on, click Select.
- Choose Map for the source sheet and the sheet(s) you wish to hide for the target sheet.
- Under Clearing the selection will, select Exclude all values.
- Click OK to close each dialog box.
- (Optional) Right click the title of the hidden sheets, and select Hide Title.
Additional InformationTo view these steps in action, see the video below:
Note: the video has no sound
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials