Last Modified Date: 09 Mar 2018
- Tableau Desktop
- Tableau Server
- Go to Downloads and Release Notes.
- Select your desired product and version.
- Click the Download button.
- Click the link for your operating system to download Tableau Desktop or Server to your computer.
- Follow the prompts during installation.
- It is possible to have multiple versions of Tableau Desktop installed simultaneously on the same computer. Installing a new version of Tableau Desktop will not overwrite the old version of Tableau Desktop. To remove your current version entirely before installing an older version, see Completely Removing Tableau Desktop.
- Previous versions of tabcmd are available on the same product page as the Tableau Server version you wish to download.
- Only the most current version of Tableau Reader is available for download.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials