Last Modified Date: 07 Dec 2016
AnswerUse one of the following:
On a Worksheet
- Select Analysis > Legends > Color Legend.
- Select Worksheet > Show Cards > Reset Cards.
- Right-click in the space below the Marks card and select Legends > Color Legend.
On a Dashboard
- Click the sheet associated with the color legend and select Analysis > Legends > Color Legend.
- Click the caret for the sheet associated with the color legend and select Legends > Color Legend.
To view these steps in action, see the video below:
- In order to make the Color Legend option available, a field must be placed on Color on the Marks card.
- If a dual axis is used, ensure transparency is 100% on the first pill, or the colors in legend will not show up.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials