Last Modified Date: 29 Jun 2017
- Tableau Desktop 10.2
- Windows 8.1
AnswerIn some case, .twbr file may be invisible by default as it is hidden file . To be seen, we need to change of Windows setting below;
- Open the File Explorer.
- Navigate to the View tab.
- Check the "Hidden items" option.
- Click the "Options" icon .
- Navigate to the View tab of the new pop-up dialog.
- Unchecked "Hide protected operation system file".
Additional InformationThe .twbr file is located at the following postitions
- If the workbook has been saved before: The same location where the workbook is.
- If the workbook has never been saved before: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\My Tableau Repository\Workbooks
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials