Last Modified Date: 17 Jan 2017
- Drag "Product Sub-Category" to the Rows shelf.
- Drag "Profit" to Colors.
- Drag "Profit" to Text.
- Click Color on the Marks card, and select Edit Colors...
- Choose "Custom Diverging" as a Palette (located near the bottom of the Palette list)
- Tick the Stepped Color option and change the number to 2 Steps.
- Tick the Use Full Color Range option.
- To change the colors, click the squares at either end of the range and set one as red and the other as black.
- Click OK.
Additional InformationThe range of the color is determined by the number of "Stepped" selected. For more information about Quantitative Palette, see Color Properties.
To view these steps in action, see the video below:
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials