Last Modified Date: 15 Feb 2017
AnswerThe following instructions use the Sample - Superstore data source.
- Drag Region to Columns.
- Drag SUM(Sales) to Rows.
- Drag Measure Names to Filters and select Profit, Order Quantity and Shipping Cost, then click OK.
- Drag Measure Values to Rows.
- Right-click Measure Values on the Rows shelf and select Dual axis.
- Select Sales on the Marks card and format marks as desired.
- Select Measure Names on the Marks card and format as desired.
Additional InformationEach axis can show one mark type.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials