Last Modified Date: 18 Apr 2018
AnswerThe following instructions use the Sample - Superstore data source.
- Drag Region to Columns.
- Drag SUM(Sales) to Rows.
- Drag Measure Names to Filters and select Profit, Order Quantity and Shipping Cost, then click OK.
- Drag Measure Values to Rows.
- Right-click Measure Values on the Rows shelf and select Dual axis.
- Select Sales on the Marks card and format marks as desired.
- Select Measure Names on the Marks card and format as desired.
- Each axis can show one mark type.
- The Dual Axis option will only be available on the second measure's drop down menu.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials