Last Modified Date: 03 Jan 2017
- Drag the first desired dimension to the Columns shelf.
- Drag the desired measure to the Rows shelf.
- Right-click the measure and select Quick Table Calculation > Running Total.
- Drag the second desired dimension to the Color shelf.
- On the Marks card select Gantt Bar from the mark type drop-down menu.
- Go to Analysis > Create Calculated Field... and create a calculation similar to the following:
- Drag this new calculate field to the Size shelf.
- From the Rows shelf, right-click on the measure and select Edit Table Calculation....
- Under Compute Using... select Specific Dimensions, and check the boxes next to both dimensions.
- Close the Table Calculation window.
Additional InformationTo view these steps in action, see the video below.
Note: video is silent.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials