Last Modified Date: 17 Mar 2017
- Select Analysis > Create Calculated Field
- Name the field Today, enter the following calculation, then click OK:
- Drag Today onto Detail, then right-click YEAR(Today) and select More > Custom > Detail.
- In the Custom dialog box, select Month/Day/Year.
- If a title is not already displayed, select Worksheet > Show Title.
- Right-click the title on the view and select Edit Title.
- In the Edit Title dialog box, remove the current text.
- Click Insert and choose MDY(Today), then click OK.
DashboardsThe Title of a dashboard cannot reference the field, so use a worksheet in place of the dashboard's title.
- Create a new sheet, and follow the steps from the Worksheets section, and name the worksheet Title.
- If your dashboard has a title, remove it.
- Drag the Title worksheet to the top of the dashboard.
- Right-click the Title worksheet and select Fit > Fit Width.
- Drag up the bottom edge of the view so only the title shows.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials