Last Modified Date: 17 May 2017
- Select Analysis > Create Calculated Field
- Name the field Today, enter the following calculation, then click OK:
- Drag Today onto Detail, then right-click YEAR(Today) and select More > Custom > Detail.
- In the Custom dialog box, select Month/Day/Year.
- If a title is not already displayed, select Worksheet > Show Title.
- Right-click the title on the view and select Edit Title.
- In the Edit Title dialog box, remove the current text.
- Click Insert and choose MDY(Today), then click OK.
DashboardsThe Title of a dashboard cannot reference the field, so use a worksheet in place of the dashboard's title.
- Create a new sheet, and follow the steps from the Worksheets section, and name the worksheet Title.
- If your dashboard has a title, remove it.
- Drag the Title worksheet to the top of the dashboard.
- Right-click the Title worksheet and select Fit > Fit Width.
- Drag up the bottom edge of the view so only the title shows.
Additional InformationTo see these steps in action, view the video below.
Note: Video has no sound.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials