Last Modified Date: 20 Apr 2017
AnswerThe following instructions can be reviewed in the attached workbook.
- Create a calculated field to define the variable bin sizes. For more information, see Creating Variable Sized Bins. In the example workbook, this field is called #servicerequests.
- Drag the new calculated field to the Color shelf.
- Drag Count of Users to the Size shelf.
- From the Marks card drop-down menu, select Pie.
- Right-click on Count of Users and select Quick Table Calculation > Percent of Total.
- Click on Label on the Marks card and select Show mark labels.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials