Last Modified Date: 27 Jul 2016
EnvironmentTableau Desktop 9.0.0
AnswerThe following instructions can be reviewed in the attached workbook.
- Drag a dimension to the Columns shelf.
- Drag the measure that will be the bar chart to the Rows shelf.
- Drag the Measure Values field to the Rows shelf.
- Right-click on Measure Values in the Rows shelf and select Dual Axis.
- Right-click again on Measure Values in the Rows shelf and select Filter.
- Select only the measures to be included in the view as the alternate mark type.
- In the Marks card, select Measure Value.
- Choose the type of mark to be used.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials