Last Modified Date: 03 Mar 2018
- Right-click and drag the date dimension to the filter shelf.
- Select Relative dates > Yesterday.
- From the filter shelf, right-click the date dimension and select Show Filter.
- Create a calculated field by selecting Analysis > Create Calculated Field to create a calculated field.
- In the Calculated Field dialog box that opens, enter a name for the field.
- In the formula field, create a calculated field similar to the following:
- where [Date Field] is the date field being used in the view. Click OK.
- Drag the newly created calculated field from the Dimensions pane to the Filter shelf.
- In the Filter dialog box that opens, select True, and then click OK.
- From the filter shelf, right-click this new calculated field and select Show Filter.
Additional InformationTo view the above steps in action, see the video below:
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials