Last Modified Date: 17 Sep 2015
- Tableau Desktop
- In the bottom, right corner of the map view, click <number> unknown, where <number> is the number of unknown records.
- Select Show Data at Default Position. All unknown values will be co-located in a region of the ocean just off the coast of Africa.
- Locate the values on the map and drag a selection box over all of the unknown values.
- Hover over the selection to activate the tooltip, and then click View Data.
- In the View Data window, all of the unrecognized zip codes will be listed in the Summary tab. Select all values, copy them, and then paste them into another file.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials