Last Modified Date: 18 Apr 2017
AnswerThe following instructions use the Sample - Superstore data source.
- Create a calculated field for the first date range. The example below uses the year 2013:
date(IF year([Order Date])=2013 THEN [Order Date] END)
- Create a calculated field for the second date range. The example below uses the year 2014:
date(IF year([Order Date])=2014 THEN [Order Date] END)
- Place both calculated fields on the Columns shelf, selecting Continuous, Exact Date.
- Right-click the second date range and select Dual Axis.
- Drag Sales to Rows.
- Drag Order Date to Color on the Marks card for All.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials