Last Modified Date: 12 Mar 2018
AnswerUse the plus sign (+) operator to combine two string fields:
- Go to Analysis > Create Calculated Field.
- Name the calculated field and enter the following formula:
[String1] + [String2]
- Click OK.
- Using a plus sign (+) combines two string fields together ("abc"+ "def" = "abcdef").
- If a space is needed between the two fields, modify the above formula "abc" + " " + "def" = "abc def"
- Any required punctuation (e.g. comma) may be added into the formula as needed.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials