Last Modified Date: 20 Dec 2016
AnswerUse the following steps to calculate the percent of total for the Sales Furniture, Sales Office Supplies, and Sales Technology measure fields:
- Select Analysis > Create Calculated Field.
- Name the calculation. In the example workbook, the calculation is named "Sales % Furniture".
- In the formula field, create a calculated field similar to the following and click OK:
SUM( [Sales Furniture] ) / SUM( [Sales] )
- Repeat steps 1-3 for each new percentage.
- Create a new worksheet to display the percentage measures. In the example workbook, this worksheet is named "%Measures".
- Make a new dashboard (Dashboard > New) and drag the Measures and %Measures worksheets onto the view side by side.
Additional InformationMeasure Names cannot be referenced in calculated fields.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials