Last Modified Date: 27 Jan 2017
AnswerThe following instructions can be reviewed in the attached packaged workbook.
- In Tableau Desktop, connect to Superstore sample data.
- Drag Sales to the Rows shelf.
- Drag Order Date to the Columns shelf.
- On the Columns shelf, right-click YEAR(Order Date), and then select Month (May).
- Drag Order Date to the Columns shelf again.
- On the Marks card, select Bar from the drop-down menu.
- Drag Order Date to the Color card.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials