Last Modified Date: 22 May 2017
AnswerTo add a border around a sheet, use a layout container.
- Create a new dashboard or update your existing dashboard.
- Drag a horizontal or vertical layout container to the dashboard.
- Click the drop-down arrow on the blank container and select Format Container.
- In the Format Container pane, add a border and customize as you see fit, and then close the pane.
- Then, place the desired sheet(s) into the container.
Additional InformationTo view these steps in action, see the video below:
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials