Last Modified Date: 13 Feb 2018
AnswerCreate a calculated field that returns a value of NULL (or no value), which will appear as blanks in a crosstab.
- Select Analysis > Create Calculated Field
- Name the field NULL, enter a calculation similar to the following, then click OK:
IF FALSE THEN 0 ELSE NULL END
- Drag [NULL] onto the view where blank space is desired.
- Right-click on the header and select Edit Alias…
- Replace "NULL" with " " and click OK.
Additional InformationTo view these steps in action, see the video below.
Please note: the video has no sound.
Thank you for providing your feedback on the effectiveness of the article.
Open new Case
Training and Tutorials